Billie Eilish's Brother, FINNEAS, Reveals What It's Like To Work With His Sister While Pursuing Solo Music Career - Newsweek

Billie Eilish's Brother, FINNEAS, Reveals What It's Like To Work With His Sister While Pursuing Solo Music Career - Newsweek

Excerpt:

"I feel like every comment on my YouTube stuff is that I'm under-rated—which is very sweet and endearing—but I don't feel like this is necessarily true," FINNEAS told Newsweek, laughing. "I feel like my rating is fine."

"It's so not competitive, [between Eilish and I]," he continued. "I have made all of her music with her, we perform every show together. Even if I wasn't involved in all of the creatives, I just think she's crazy talented and I wish the best for her."

"The goal has already been to get to a place where it's a long-lived career," he noted. "There's a term, 'career artist' which is the opposite of a 'one-hit wonder' and that's something Billie and I are aiming for."

"We're playing the long game," he concluded. "The fact that we are able to live off of writing and playing songs–that's the goal."