Billie doesn’t understand what’s going on in this country

M

Music Fan

Billie is 18 and hasn’t been around long enough to understand what is going on. I guess when your worth 50 million it doesn’t matter. Billie stop listening to your new stupid friends. Most haven’t barely finished high school. Whose paying for these illegals who is paying for their education. Who is stopping the criminal elemenfrom coming in. I’ll continue who ispaying for their healthcare. Look at the economy. Obama and Biden messed it up. After 8 years and a day they want to say it because of the ? Live a little first Billie the. Make a comment. You lived in a sheltered bubble for 18 years. Not a very healthy environment.what good did Obama care do? Have you ever looked into that. Have you ever tried calling the marketplace. I have good luck with that. Do you even know what the marketplace is. Shut up honey and just entertain us. Your just today’s over paid court jesters.

Reactions: Francobarreto
im agree with your point, but it´s not only billie who thinks like that.

rather, all the people who were born into accommodating families and have not the slightest idea of what they are talking about. Like most singers, they make a lot of money through capitalism, hypocrites

Reactions: Francobarreto
im agree with your point, but it´s not only billie who thinks like that.

rather, all the people who were born into accommodating families and have not the slightest idea of what they are talking about. Like most singers, they make a lot of money through capitalism, hypocrites
I totally agree. If most celebrities made $50,000 a year or even less I’m sure they wouldn’t be happy on funding people who refuse to work and just milk the system for freebies. The sad thing is by the time the next generation realise that celebrities are just average people with God given talent and no more than that. It will be to late. Billie would be just another kid with no real life experiences if she couldn’t sing.

It really has nothing to do with Republicans or Democrats. It has to do what’s right. Why would anyone want to pay for people who sneak into the country? What would anyone condone criminals being able to waltz right into our country. I’m sure your ancestors did everything right. BLM and they sure do! Rioting has no place in any country. That destroy all ives. We could go on and on. I don’t mind hearing from people who have paid there dues. Anyone listening to a 19 year old is baking a big mistake. They flat out just haven’t lived long enough to understand the ramifications of decisions being made. Like said just entertain. If she had no musical talent would you really decide on how to vote based on a conversation with her on a Dublin donuts line? I’m sure not! Better yet I pray
another one of these Republican/right-leaning boomers.....

not!
another one of these Republican/right-leaning boomers.....