Billie Eilish in 3D? This is something new

suffocator

Aug 14, 2020
title.jpg

Hello. My name is Dmitry, I am a big fan of Billie Eilish. I have been listening Billie since the release of her mini-album “Don’t smile at me” and then I have been wildly enjoying the experiences that her music gives me. I've always loved Billy's warm attitude towards her fans and I've always wanted to do something like that in return for her. Just what?

Recently I started to study a new profession of motion designer. To make the learning process really enjoyable, I decided to make a short 3D video about Billie and her work. At the same time, I want to please fans like me.

Idea

"Not trivial!" I said to myself. I didn't want to remake some of Billy's music videos (because they are all perfect) and I didn't want to vulgarize her in any way. The idea was to do something extraordinary and memorable.

I decided to show Billy through different associations and images that she embodies in herself: dark and light, spiders and avocados, music and style. And so that fans don't get bored, I will also add a little humor to the video)

So what's next then?

When i decided on the color schemes, music and style for the video I began to create it. To make the video look modern and dynamic, I use a modern 3D animation software package. At the initial stage, work is still taking place in Cinema 4D.

1.png

Day after day, I build scene after scene, confidently moving towards my goal. To make the video look boring, I use interesting and dynamic transitions, and as a musical accompaniment I chose a remix of the track "bad guy" by PatrickReza.

There is still a lot of work ahead, but it's worth it) The video will be bright, dynamic and memorable! Write in the comments what you think about this. I would be glad to hear your opinion below)

To be continued...