Billie to play exclusive concert for SiriusXM and Pandora listeners in Los Angeles (Sep. 18, 2019)

Excerpt:

SiriusXM announced today that Billie Eilish will perform an exclusive concert for SiriusXM and Pandora listeners on Wednesday, September 18 at the Troubadour in Los Angeles.

The special, intimate concert will feature Eilish performing music from her critically acclaimed, record-breaking No. 1 debut album, WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?, including her first No.1 on Billboard’s Hot 100, “bad guy,” as well as earlier fan favorites.

The private performance will air live on Wednesday, September 18 at 8pm PT on Alt Nation (Ch. 36) on SiriusXM radios, the SiriusXM app and web player.

“SiriusXM listeners are some of my earliest supporters,” said Eilish. “To be able to able to perform for them at a legendary venue in my hometown, and thank them for their continued support, is such an honor. I can’t wait to share this with you guys.”“Billie and her co-songwriter/producer brother, Finn [Finneas O’Connell] have created a truly unique sound and style that authentically connects with our SiriusXM subscribers,” said Scott Greenstein, President and Chief Content Officer, SiriusXM. “By showcasing the depth and breath of her music across multiple SiriusXM channels, our subscribers discovered and embraced her from very early on and continue to grow with the creative force that is Billie Eilish. We’re excited to have Billie create such a special experience for our subscribers with this intimate performance.”

full

Last edited: