guys

M

momo

guys how do you think billies new style/aesthetic will be? do you guys think she will become super girly and pink and soft or more like a only slightly softer punk rock? or like more sensual because she allegedly liked a post saying this was her "sexy era" and has been liking posts comparing her to "holli would" character from "cool world" and holli wears like light colors but she's a seductive bad girl. theres also the possibility that she will dress the same as before and she's only acting like she's going to change it up as a trick and it'll be an unpredictable plot twist and she'll still do super dark themes

I am thinking and hoping she'll do like a "bad angel" theme. like looking somewhat angelic looking but also acting like a baddie and combining rock and/or goth elements.

ok i definetely think now that shes going to be doing a "bad girl" theme. i dont think its going to really be that soft or angelic and all butterflies and sunshine, but more like an elegant femme fatale. maybe she'll still incorporate some punky/rock influences in it but thats pretty much my guesses