Austin, TX - Austin City Limits (Oct. 2, 2021) post-show

Post your comments, reviews, photographs, and any relevant links pertaining to this concert in the section below.

Setlist:

bury a friend / you should see me in a crown / I Didn't Change My Number / NDA / Therefore I Am / my strange addiction / Halley's Comet / Billie Bossa Nova / Oxytocin / ilomilo / when the party's over / Your Power / Lost Cause / OverHeated / bellyache / ocean eyes / Bored / everything i wanted / all the good girls go to hell / my future / bad guy / Happier Than Ever

setlist provided by setlist.fm

full

Last edited:
Hiii i was wondering if yall knew about her confirmed upcoming performances or even just her doing public appearances like giving a speech or just showing up to an event (like met gala) or something cuz i havent been really keeping up with her lately as much as before and i cant seem to find info abt events scheduled for the future only ones that already happened so if anyone can tell me thatd be much apreciated xx

Yall nvm i found exactly what i was looking for in the tour archives at first i had misread some stuff !