Austin, TX - Austin City Limits (Oct. 2, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

bury a friend / you should see me in a crown / I Didn't Change My Number / NDA / Therefore I Am / my strange addiction / Halley's Comet / Billie Bossa Nova / Oxytocin / ilomilo / when the party's over / Your Power / Lost Cause / OverHeated / bellyache / ocean eyes / Bored / everything i wanted / all the good girls go to hell / my future / bad guy / Happier Than Ever

setlist provided by setlist.fm

full

Last edited:
G

Gata

Hiii i was wondering if yall knew about her confirmed upcoming performances or even just her doing public appearances like giving a speech or just showing up to an event (like met gala) or something cuz i havent been really keeping up with her lately as much as before and i cant seem to find info abt events scheduled for the future only ones that already happened so if anyone can tell me thatd be much apreciated xx

G

Gata

Yall nvm i found exactly what i was looking for in the tour archives at first i had misread some stuff !