Billie Eilish loses restraining order against fan who does not wear a mask and has not practiced social detachment [update: restraining order granted]

Billie Eilish filed a US court order for a restraining order against an obsessed fan who appears repeatedly at her home. in addition to invading the singer's property, the 24-year-old man, identified as Prenell Rousseau , did not maintain social distance and, in most cases, did not wear a protective mask during the coronavirus pandemic.
In the documents submitted to the court, Billie says that Rousseau started showing up at her house on Monday (4), ringing the bell. Through the security camera, the artist's father, Patrick O'Connell , asked what the man wanted, to which he responded by asking if this was Billie's house. Despite the denial, the fan came back later.

Thats scary
i wiil let you guys know on any similar updates.

UPDATE:
10:20 AM PT -- The judge just granted the temporary restraining order. Rousseau must stay 200-yards away from Billie and her parents and cease all contact. The next hearing is June 1.

MORE TEA:
While we waited for security, Mr. Rousseau remained on our porch, sat down and began to read a book, while also continuing to engage in periodic monologue. My father repeatedly asked him to leave, but he refused...' Billie stated in the filing.
Security arrived and got him to leave but he appeared again that night and laid down behind a wall as if ready to spend the night.

On Tuesday, he tried opening the door handle of the home to obtain entrance.

Of the seven times he visited her home, five of those times he did not wear a mask; the two times he did, he pulled it down to speak to security.
He did not wear gloves when he tried to open the door or ring the doorbell.

im scared 4 billie :C

Last edited:
No Respect of the Privacy of other People, this guy. Billie is more than a famous Artist. She is a human Being like you an me. I would do the same, if a Stranger would do so where I live. Thats more or less Stalking. There are other Ways to contact a Person. If you gonna respect Billie, she will respect you, I am sure!

Reactions: billieeilish4ever
No Respect of the Privacy of other People, this guy. Billie is more than a famous Artist. She is a human Being like you an me. I would do the same, if a Stranger would do so where I live. Thats more or less Stalking. There are other Ways to contact a Person. If you gonna respect Billie, she will respect you, I am sure!
True he came over 7 times ! ! !

Reactions: XMichiX
its creepy to expect someone randomly showing up at your house with out social distancing :confused: hopeful billie is safe and he dont come back or else there will be concequences ! ! ?

Yes true !! I also hope so! ? ? Better writing a Letter. If I had been him I would do so. With nice and polite Words.
Yeah that would be better because social distancing is included LMAO. im SO SO SO SO glad billie didnt answer the door because no telling what would happen exactly. Us fans would be going off lol

I hope this doesn't happen anymore. One Day Billie needs professional Security at Home ? Only because of such stupid People. Billie is such a good Character and also her Family! Why have some People no Respect and why don't they treat Billie like any other normal Person? If I see Video from earlier Times in the House of the O'Connells, this was a life full of peace and harmony. And now?? Thats all because of such "Fans" and the public Media! ? I hope God will protect this Family and make them stay save forever ? ?❤️ ?

I hope this doesn't happen anymore. One Day Billie needs professional Security at Home ? Only because of such stupid People. Billie is such a good Character and also her Family! Why have some People no Respect and why don't they treat Billie like any other normal Person? If I see Video from earlier Times in the House of the O'Connells, this was a life full of peace and harmony. And now?? Thats all because of such "Fans" and the public Media! ? I hope God will protect this Family and make them stay save forever ? ?❤ ?
EXACTLY what an amazing speach. some people use celebrity's for money and that is crazy we must protect billie no matter what shes everything to us ! ! including her family they are basically the reason why fin and bil is alive if it wasnt for them we would have this kind of industry we have now!?

Thank you very much and also thank you for your words! Being a Fan is sometimes very strange. There are people they would do everything to see their star. Some People are very radical and dangerous. Also Public Media. Stars have no private Life because they're gonna stalked by Media. Being a Fan means for me respect my Star and not to stalk Bil! We are the true Fans because we wanna protect Billie and we can be proud being true Fans! ? ?❤

Thank you very much and also thank you for your words! Being a Fan is sometimes very strange. There are people they would do everything to see their star. Some People are very radical and dangerous. Also Public Media. Stars have no private Life because they're gonna stalked by Media. Being a Fan means for me respect my Star and not to stalk Bil! We are the true Fans because we wanna protect Billie and we can be proud being true Fans! ? ?❤
no problem,Yeah, overall being a fan instead of a local is pretty fun. Other than being someone hateful billie deserves love ! ! ! and as much love as she can get and push hate down a cliff all she needs is love. Not to be stalked. Knowing shes 18 ! ! is crazy because shes getting huge a LOT. Now its 2020 and shes scared of staying home now because of this situation ! !

no problem,Yeah, overall being a fan instead of a local is pretty fun. Other than being someone hateful billie deserves love ! ! ! and as much love as she can get and push hate down a cliff all she needs is love. Not to be stalked. Knowing shes 18 ! ! is crazy because shes getting huge a LOT. Now its 2020 and shes scared of staying home now because of this situation ! !
my bad i mean shes scared because of random people coming up at her door knocking, ringing her door bell or trying to get inside ! !

Billie has a strong character. I think she can handle it. But true, she is only 18. Not easy for such a young human Being. But she has a strong Brother Fin who surely will protect her. Also her wonderful mum Maggie and her Daddy. The O'Connells are a Family that holds together forever ? ? ❤️ Her Family will give Bil much Love and Protection ?

Billie has a strong character. I think she can handle it. But true, she is only 18. Not easy for such a young human Being. But she has a strong Brother Fin who surely will protect her. Also her wonderful mum Maggie and her Daddy. The O'Connells are a Family that holds together forever ? ? ❤ Her Family will give Bil much Love and Protection ?
(y)?