Miley Cyrus covers "my future" in the BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge

I like it 😊 But it's a different Style. Miley and Billie are two different People with their own Interpretation of this icredible Song 😊 Miley sounds more tough. Her Voice here is a little bit like Anastacia or Tina Turner 😄 Miley is older. Bil isn't the same Generation like Miley. Miley has more life experience. Bil isn't adult a long time. But Bil has the Heart and the sure instinct for her Generation. So would I say. And I hope you understand the Words of a German, trying to speak English 🙈 🙈 😄

Reactions: billieeilish4ever
I like it 😊 But it's a different Style. Miley and Billie are two different People with their own Interpretation of this icredible Song 😊 Miley sounds more tough. Her Voice here is a little bit like Anastacia or Tina Turner 😄 Miley is older. Bil isn't the same Generation like Miley. Miley has more life experience. Bil isn't adult a long time. But Bil has the Heart and the sure instinct for her Generation. So would I say. And I hope you understand the Words of a German, trying to speak English 🙈 🙈 😄
yes i understand you XD

Reactions: XMichiX