Billie on the cover of Vogue China (June 2020)

full

N

nonie

Isn't anyone concerned/questioning the fact that she isn't staying at home and social distancing??? Or are the rules different in Cali?

N

nonie

she do stay at home but what do you mean by different rules :/
Yeah, usually she does, which is why I am confused ? And I meant different rules because I thought maybe in California the stay at home/social distancing/etc. rules weren't that strict. The behind the scenes video for this photoshoot showed that she was in a studio and there was a whole crew, their names are even listed at the end of the video. There was (if I recall correctly) a makeup artist, someone who did her hair, the producer, and a director. I'm just worried about Bil, because can't she get into trouble for that? I hope not. I am also worried for her health.

Also the pictures came out beautifully <3

N

nonie

Yeah, usually she does, which is why I am confused ? And I meant different rules because I thought maybe in California the stay at home/social distancing/etc. rules weren't that strict. The behind the scenes video for this photoshoot showed that she was in a studio and there was a whole crew, their names are even listed at the end of the video. There was (if I recall correctly) a makeup artist, someone who did her hair, the producer, and a director. I'm just worried about Bil, because can't she get into trouble for that? I hope not. I am also worried for her health.

Also the pictures came out beautifully <3
Wait I'm dumb, I just realized that this was shot before Covid was a thing...I thought this had been recent but I realized it just got released now, but was done before, right? LOL