Billie on the cover of Vogue China (June 2020)

full

Isn't anyone concerned/questioning the fact that she isn't staying at home and social distancing??? Or are the rules different in Cali?

she do stay at home but what do you mean by different rules :/
Yeah, usually she does, which is why I am confused ? And I meant different rules because I thought maybe in California the stay at home/social distancing/etc. rules weren't that strict. The behind the scenes video for this photoshoot showed that she was in a studio and there was a whole crew, their names are even listed at the end of the video. There was (if I recall correctly) a makeup artist, someone who did her hair, the producer, and a director. I'm just worried about Bil, because can't she get into trouble for that? I hope not. I am also worried for her health.

Also the pictures came out beautifully <3

Yeah, usually she does, which is why I am confused ? And I meant different rules because I thought maybe in California the stay at home/social distancing/etc. rules weren't that strict. The behind the scenes video for this photoshoot showed that she was in a studio and there was a whole crew, their names are even listed at the end of the video. There was (if I recall correctly) a makeup artist, someone who did her hair, the producer, and a director. I'm just worried about Bil, because can't she get into trouble for that? I hope not. I am also worried for her health.

Also the pictures came out beautifully <3
Wait I'm dumb, I just realized that this was shot before Covid was a thing...I thought this had been recent but I realized it just got released now, but was done before, right? LOL