Looking for a spesific Billie saying

livebrattlie

Nov 9, 2022
I’m looking for an interview with Billie. Unsure of time but probably between 2019-2020/21. Very sure that it was an in person sit down interview and not a video call.

She’s talking about how she is while being in relationships.

«I’m a very physical person» «Whenever I like someone i’m very hands on touching them, holding them» etc
She said something along those Lines and i NEED to find the interview

If you know anything or have any idea that could get me on the right track to finding it pls reach out

Thanks in advance

i know wherearethesongs post on their story what billie like recently but i found the account like a month ago and she don't post what billie like and I want to see the old posts that Billie like posts on Instagram if it possible can you pls share all/what you find the posts that she liked on this websites or share them with

i know wherearethesongs post on their story what billie like recently but i found the account like a month ago and she don't post what billie like and I want to see the old posts that Billie like posts on Instagram if it possible can you pls share all/what you find the posts that she liked on this websites or share them with
can i get a reply